Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas"







With the job that I work at, I travel alot. This last trip was completely different
then what i have done in the past. I went to Las Vegas the end of January for Affiliate Summit. I honestly didn't think it would be any fun. Just work, is how I viewed it. Well.. like always I was wrong! It was an awesome place to go, parties, shows, shopping..etc. You sit near a table gambling and you get free drinks where if you buy them on your own then you pay nearly 12-15$ for one drink. For those of you who have never been, you can walk through all the hotels from one end of the strip all the way down to the other end and almost never have to walk outside! Of course there is gambling machines, and tables for Black Jack or any other game played on a table through out every hotel on the ground level. Clubs to party at all night long. Shopping as I mentioned earlier. There are cool sites to see. Awesome rides on the stratosphere. I was amazed what hotels had inside to offer while you are gambling. There are dolphin and lion habitats. Aquariums behind the station where you check into your room. Volcano eruptions outside to attract people to there hotel. They have pirate shows on the outside of Treasure Island hotel. They have the water fountain show. Which is awesome to watch. So there is a lot more there to offer then what I thought there was going to be. Something for everyone. Of course though I don't think I would ever take children there, but then again everyone different. Do you think Las Vegas would have this much to offer if you had never been? I definitely say that I would go back again. This time bring more friends and party all night! Have you ever been to Las Vegas, if so I want to hear what you did while you were there?!

1 comment:

  1. We understand that commercial property upkeep needs to be personalised and perfected,which is why you need to deal with professional cleaners. You can be sure that at Excess Cleaning-ExteriorCleaning Services we’re fully insured and approach every job with care.

    brisbane patios and decks
    patios and decks brisbane northside

    ReplyDelete