Saturday, February 27, 2010

Twitter Making Insurance Go Up!


I was listening on the radio this morning about how twitter could cause our insurance to go up! I was thinking how is this possible knowing that Twitter could effect my insurance right? Well, they said its because most people when tweeting put where they are whether there at home, school, work or out on a business trip. This leaves predators knowing exactly where we are. Our chances of them stealing our stuff or breaking into our homes is more likely. You would think that people on our twitter page are supposed to be people who follow you to be friends and someone you could somewhat trust. Not exactly though. I mean how many people know exactly who you are talking too? I don't. I know I would like to know all of them. Even if you 'say' you did know all of them, how do you know they are not hiding there identity?? I never really thought about this till I heard it on the radio of course. Its good to think about though. Like pondering on what peoples intentions are? What do you think? Until then....

1 comment:

  1. Well, its crazy, but possible, tweeples tend to tweet, not only where we are, but also what we own. Hence, making us easy target for thieves.

    ReplyDelete