Friday, February 26, 2010

Cheikezie Used Stolen Credit Card



Chikezie Eze from 'American Idol' was arrested after trying to buy two bottles of men's cologne on a stolen credit card. Some one saw him being taken away by security and reported it.He is out on $50,000 bail. Which was the approximate price of two bottles of cologne that he bought at Neiman's. Why would someone do something like this. I mean why didn't he use common sense right? Like the fact that you know your 'going to get caught!' Now he is dealing with a felony arrest because he just wanted to smell good. Was it really worth it? Well Chikezie says "I haven't done anything wrong myself and I'm pretty confident nothing is going to happen." I think he says that because he is somewhat famous by being on American Idol. Which we know most celebrities get away with alot simply because they are famous! Do you think this is fair? Or do you think he deserves time for this? Tell me your thoughts... Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment