Sunday, February 7, 2010

Man Gets Away With Assault With A Deadly Weapon!


Most of you have seen the show 'Operation Repo.' About repossessing cars, trucks, boats, four-wheelers.. etc. If your not making payments they will repossess it! During there shows they have instances where there repo doesn't go according to plan. They end up in a fight or people standing on the vehicle. It amazes me over what people will do just to keep there car. Faking pregnancies. Taking a crane and demolishing the car with it! Causing them to go to jail just to mess the car up to get back at them! You may think that some of there show are staged. Due to the fact that they are very dramatic and some of the things happen you think you would never see in 'real' life. That leads me into my story..

I was sitting in my apartment watching TV, when I heard a LOUD banging noisy. I heard it one more time before I decided to get up and see what it was. I looked out the window and saw there was a repo truck trying to hook up a hummer. With two other men outside the truck guiding him to hook up. The man saw his hummer getting attached from a window. He came outside, got in it. Put it in reverse and hit the gas! Slammed into the truck a total of 5 TIMES!!! Nearly hitting one of the guys, if he had not jumped out of the way. The hummer lost his back windshield and wrecked the whole back end it. As for the repo truck well it was destroyed. Pieces were falling off and it was totaled. They had to have a tow truck come and take it away. The man hit the truck so hard it hit other cars behind it. Sadly, after it was over with the man got away with his hummer. The police came and took a report down. Said that it was assault with a deadly weapon, and soon they would have a warrant out for his arrest. So can we really say that all those episodes are really staged? Well as for me I know they really happen! I have seen it personally. Has anything like this ever happened to you? Let me know!! Until then.....


For those who have never seen a show or heard of them, check out there link!
http://www.egaproductions.com/?ega=operacion_repo

1 comment:

  1. That's what happens if you tow away someone's property. I've seen worse things happen to people who tried to steal an elephant.

    ReplyDelete