Monday, February 8, 2010

IS IT ONLY US??


We have had the worst weather coming in lately to Oklahoma. We have had two huge snow storms come through! Just when you think you love the snow, being that every thing closes.. aka (work). Then it happens again, and AGAIN. Now I'm to the point where I would rather be at work and have my weekend to go out then be stuck at home watching it snow. It is snowing right now like a blizzard. Hasn't stopped yet. We had a snow storm come in and it was so bad, i believe it was in 2007. It was so bad power was out through Oklahoma for weeks! I guess I can be glad that It hasn't been that bad ... YET. This will be our third snow storm this year. They are predicting 4 inches this time. Oklahoma weather is usually not this bad. Like I said earlier we haven't had any snow storm this bad since 2007. The picture that I posted on here is of ice sickles hanging from a house. I think those have to be the longest I have ever seen! This got me thinking. Is there anyone out there that has had a snow storm this bad? If so, Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment