Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Adam Lambert Really Gay??



I know there is alot of Adam Lambert fans out there. I thought you would find this post interesting. For those of you who don't know who he is.. He was the runner up on 'American Idol' Hes a very talented singer. We know that Adam Lambert is openly gay, but after all that controversy about his sexuality, he wants everyone to know that the labels mean nothing to him.

He revealed to the Long Island radio station WBLI's BLI in the Morning, that he recently shared a steamy kiss with singer Ke$ha, "She's really pretty and we were laughing and just started kissing, It was pretty innocent to be honest with you. I mean, it wasn't too dirty." he said on air. He also recently told the London paper 'The Times': "I like making out with girls from time to time. I have this curiosity at the back of my mind. I've never had sex with a woman and I’m a little bit curious about it.”

According to Lambert, the "Ke$ha" singer is a "great" kisser and that he is not averse to kissing other women, if they give off the right "energy." Except we know that he has been in controversial waters before. When he performed the song "For Your Entertainment" during the AMAs in November of last year, he open mouth kissed a male keyboardist live on ABC. The network then axed his appearance on "Good Morning America" So do you think he is really gay? Or just trying to stand out as different? I have never heard of a man experimenting with women if they are gay, usually they will have had sex with a women and then decide if they like it or not? Right...? Let me know your thoughts! What do you think about this? Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment