Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OKC THUNDER


How many people out there have heard of the OKC THUNDER?? I must be honest when Thunder first came to OKC I thought it was cool but the name was horrible. I thought the colors were even worse... Now that I've been going to some of their games, I think it actually fits. They have an awesome intro! Thunder sounds, cool lighting features and fire flames even smoke! It was pretty cool.
They had an awesome game tonight. Played Atlanta Hawks and scored 99-106 Thunder . We had guest singers at half time. Baby Bash and Meant 2 B. It was a good show. We also had Xzibit there watching on the court side of course ;) cheering us on all the way to the win! So who says Oklahoma cant bring it? Who says Oklahoma doesn't have anything going on? Well THEY WERE WRONG.... we bring it! So what do you think of Oklahoma, has anyone ever been? Until then......

1 comment: