Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tiger Opens Up to Apologize


Breaking News! Tiger Woods will hold a news conference at the PGA Tour Headquarters Friday at 11am EST in Florida. He will be speaking publicly for the first time since this all began. Tiger plans to discuss his past and his future and he plans to apologize for his behavior," Steinberg told the Bloomberg News. There will be no questions allowed at the press conference. He has been in hiding, in part at a Mississippi clinic for sex addiction, according to published reports.

I feel like we all make mistakes, of course some are bigger then others, but we all have our bad times. With Tigers mistakes, I feel like he has to deal with those in his own way and doesn't owe anything to the media to tell them about it. I think he should fix things at home first. Then figure out how to make things right with his golfing career. I know this has come as a surprise to everyone at the very start, how this guy could have cheated on his wife. Knowing how many things he has going for him and all his endorsements? I think that considering my last blog that there will always be men around to cheat on there wives as much as I hate to say that, and not all of them will make the news. So why should this one be any different? What do you think? Let me know! Until then...

2 comments:

  1. haha he owes no apology for being a man with normal impulses. granted cheating is bad. but when an average man cheats. oh well

    ReplyDelete