Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lady Gaga has a penis!!




Ok, so I know there is alot of 'Lady Gaga' fans out there. Which is awesome! I have to tell you though I was shocked when I saw this video? It may have changed my views about what I think of 'Lady Gaga'. This is the reason why I thought her fans should know the truth. Did you know that 'Lady Gaga' has a male genital?? Well its true! 'Lady Gaga' is a hermaphrodite. The definition to that is: an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present. Its crazy to think that she has man parts with that high pitch voice right? Yes, I thought so too. When I did some extra research, I found her quoting the fact after this video was taken she said "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life." If you still are having doubts, please check this video out. Let me know how you feel about this!? Do you think she should have it removed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23qGLw3H_Y

The pictures listed should also give you more proof. In one she is grabbing her 'package'. The other shows her 'package crammed up, bulging out'. The middle picture shows she had a nose job done.

1 comment:

  1. haha i doubt she is half a man. cause her crotch is toooo flat in any videos to be hiding a package. i do believe she may have had a nose job though. =P

    -PlzDontTellHer

    ReplyDelete