Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sandra Bullock's Husband Had An Affair



Its official and out in the open to the public. 40 Year Old Jesse James gave a public apology to Sandra Bullock and his children for Cheating. He said “It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way, This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.” Wednesday night, People ran a story claiming a source told the magazine the actress had left the home she shares with James. He was then photographed taking his kids to school on Thursday, followed by the paparazzi.

Are you wondering what the girl looked like that he allegedly cheated on Sandra Bullock with? Well I was, so I did some research about her. Her whole body is covered in tattoos. Her name is Michelle McGee. She is 24 years old, and completely the polar opposite of Sandra's class act. Apparently Jesse went for this type of girl in past as well. His ex-wife is the nurse chick from Blink 182's video/cd.

On Michelle’s personal web page, she introduces herself with, “Hi Boys, I’m Michelle Bombshell the busty tattoo goddess of your dreams. I’m 90% covered in the most artistic tats ever, head to toe. Except for my DD boobs! I am the hottest busty tattoo and fetish model you will ever meet on a webcam. Come have a hot and steamy affair with inked girls like me on live video.” Classy!

She adds, “With all these tats, you might think I was a big partier. Sure, I get really wild in the sack with my men, but I’m actually a graduate student in college looking for the right sugardady to teach me and be my sexy mentor. If you like big boobs and tattoos, mine will be the perfect fit. I’m working on my Masters Degree in Bio-chemistry in the Cal State system and already have my BS in biology.” (Yeah, we smell BS alright!) “I finished two years of medical school – they didn’t like my forehead tat so much! Now, I especially love to have affairs with doctors. Their medical talk makes me hot! I love to be challenged, and I love to put know-it-all doctors in their place. Want a LIVE anatomy show and tell? If you like fit chicks with big boobs and tattoos, you will find no hotter live American cam girl in the world!

Michelle said she asked Jesse about his relationship with Sandra, and he responded, “She doesn’t live here. She has a house in Austin. She is filming, and I can’t talk about it.” Taking that as an open invitation to swoop in on Sandra’s hubby, Michelle and James supposedly had an 11-month “highly charged” affair. What do you think about this? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn about how I feel about this. First off, rationally I can't help but think this is none of our business. Irrationally, it's like overhearing an argument between neighbors. We all like to snicker & point at other people's dirty laundry but it can't help but make us all a little dirty.

    No one lives in a vaccuum, and Bullock gets more hot air said about her than the average person. I think my first thought about this was how could anyone cheat on Sandra Bullock? But we don't know the whole story. She was away from home for almost a year earning her Oscar. She was busy. Her relationship with Jesse James is their affair and we can only snicker & point, but if a man's not getting satisfied he's gonna stray. I can't say I endorse James' actions, but I think I understand them.

    "If you can't be with the one you love honey, love the one you're with." -Crosby, Stills & Nash

    ReplyDelete