Saturday, March 20, 2010

Affiliate Meet Up In Oklahoma

How was every one's weekend? Hope it went well for everyone. The advertising company that I work for, Revenue Ads. Had the very first Affiliate Meet Up in Oklahoma! It went really well. It was held at Revenue Ads office and was put together by Revenue Ads, Riley Pool, Ndustry Clix, Revenue 500, and Ndemandaffiliates. We had a guest speaker from the UK, Murray Newlands, who spoke with us about email marketing. The best ways to make it work, and what you shouldn't do. We also had a guest speaker from New Jersey, Ian Fernando, who told us how he got where he was today. Also what ways to help us improve our methods of doing Internet Marketing. It was very productive and went really good they each had there information presented on a slide show, and the audience could ask questions after. We then enjoyed a few drinks and got to associate with others in the business. They had Rib Crib Catered in. With a HUGE selection of beverages/alcohol.

At around 5pm a party bus arrived to take us to dinner at Boulevard Steakhouse. After we loaded back up in the party bus and went down to Brick Town, we enjoyed bowling with drinks at the RedPin. Later the party bus took everyone back to there cars where some left but others continued to keep the party going. I have talked with others at my work, where they said they want to make this an annual event. It was alot of fun and Hey!, I wouldn't mind doing this once a year. haha

4 comments:

  1. Tara - Thanks for sharing the pics. This was a great idea you guys had. And I can't wait for the next one. Sorry I had to jet out early because I know that the real partying and long term relationships are built after hours.

    Also - dropped an application in your inbox. I'll need some help getting started but I'll work my butt off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara,

    Could you put your Twitter ID somewhere obvious in your blog so when I review or share your posts I can include it without having to look it up?

    If you include the Twitter IDs in the posts when you write about others I will include theirs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for including me in this post, I did not know you were a blogger?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an awesome meetup. We do MidAtlantic meetups every couple of Months but never did a party bus. That looked like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete