Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jessica Simpson Plans On Having A Baby!



Jessica Simpson has new plans in store! She says she plans to have kids with her gay best friend and hairdresser Ken Paves. This is if she fails to settle down and have a baby by the age of 40. "I can't wait to have kids... Honestly, if I don't have kids by the time I'm 40, my best friend Ken Paves and I are going to have children
. Why not?," imdb.com quoted Simpson as saying. Paves admits he isn't as patient as his best pal as he wants to be a dad before he hits the milestone."I'm ready now! I've been trying to convince her to do it before I turn 40, which is two years," said Paves. Do you think she should do that? Have kids while not married? I think its nice that she wants to have kids. I think its a blessing to have them. Although at the same time, I feel that there should be a father and a mother raising a child. I think they need to have both sides in the upbringing of the relationship. Unless the family isn't together anymore. At the same time I have seen many single parents raise there children and they do a wonderful job. Most say that its really hard to only have one to do everything for the child whereas if you have both married then you can share different responsibilities in taking care of the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment