Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Women Tells 911 She Is A Drunk Diver



Seems to be surreal that someone would do something like this, telling on themselves for being a drunk driver! This makes me laugh every time I hear the video of a lady from Wisconsin telling on herself. I know that 911 had to think it was a particle joke at some time right? They did end up having her pull over and waiting till the EMS came and checked her out. She then was arrested and charged for being intoxicated while driving.

Another interesting story I found, about a 62 year old man who was also drunk driving! Only he was not driving a car.... He was arrested for driving a motorized lazy boy chair. His chair was powered by a converted lawnmower. It had a sound system and cup holders. He was charged with a .29 alcohol level which is 3 times more then what you can have in Minnesota. I love hearing about these crazy stories!

I want to know if there is anyone out there, that has had a funny story about being drunk? I would love to read them! Or simple let me know what you think of this post.


Here is the link to the video of the women drunk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNaOR4QMZC0

No comments:

Post a Comment