Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dumbest Questions Asked On A Cruise Ship

So I recently got back from vacation. I went on a 7 day curise. It was wonderful. Its nice not to have any means of way to contact me for 7 whole days. :) We all need that once in awhile. While I was on the boat, the last day, they had mentioned the top six dumbest things people will ask while on the curise ship! I was thinking really what dumb question could you ask about the boat... boy was I wrong.

1. A lady was complaining about how she kept hearing a helocopter all night long and could'nt get any sleep from it. When asked when she heard it. She responded that she was hearing it at night when it was picking up all the workers from the boat to go back. LOL

2. What time is the midnight buffet?? ugh.. HELLO!

3. Does this elevator go to the front of the boat?

4. A gentleman at the Spa, asked how small does your face have to be to have the mini facial?

5. Why don't they use salt water in the toilets? .....How do you know they don't?

6. Do the people who work on the boat actually sleep on the boat at night? .... naaa, a boat comes and gets them. Then WHO WOULD DRIVE THE BOAT?

For those out there who have heard other funny questions asked while on a cruise ship please leave it in your comment I would love to read them! In the mean time, let me know what you think about these. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment