Friday, April 9, 2010

Has Tiger Woods Gone To Far?


I have just seen the commercial for Nike, with Tiger Woods in it. To me it seemed odd. I didn't understand it. Why would they use Tiger's dead father to get him out of his situation or even try to make it sound better? They are implying that it was if Tiger's dad was telling him what he did wrong and how he felt it was wrong in his eyes as well. Like he was scolding him for what he did. What does it even have anything to do with Nike? If you ask me, I think it makes Nike look bad to an extent. What is it promoting? For those of you who haven't seen the commercial, I have provided a link at the bottom to view it from YouTube. All he does is stand there wearing the Nike symbols on his clothing while his dead father is speaking to him asking him questions... with no response from Tiger the whole time. Do you think this is going to hurt Nike any?

I know Tiger has started his Masters Tournament today, which he was successful. Everyone cheering him on each golf hole! His fans, and family were Supporting him all the way. That's my thoughts on the matter. Tell me yours, I would love to read them!

Here is the link to the commerical:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NikeGolf?v=5NTRvlrP2NU&feature=pyv&ad=5188615894&kw=

No comments:

Post a Comment