Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP OUT THE GOVERNMENT WITH THERE DEBT?

So I was scanning through some stuff on the Internet and found this website. Which I have posted on the bottom of this blog post. I think its funny how we have a website through our government asking us if we would like to donate money to help our government pay there debt off. SERIOUSLY!? One of the tabs is listed as this: Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt. I couldn't help but laugh at this. I think its a good thing I guess for our debt to be removed, but if they created it should we have to pay for it?? I know some of the people out there could have donated money to this website, as a good Samaritan thing. Which is great! We obviously need the help! What do you think about this?


Here is the link:
http://www.affiliatelinktest.com/r8Sp544sj

No comments:

Post a Comment