Monday, June 7, 2010

2 Year Old Has Smoking Habit


I was talking to a friend who was telling me about this story, I was so surprised, that I decided to do my own research into this story to make sure it was real. This is about a 2 year old smoking! Yes, a 2 year old boy that smokes 40 cigarettes a day! Hes so addicted to it that when he does not get his cigarettes he begins to throw temper tantrums. The sad thing to me, is that his own father says that hes not worried about his sons health. "He looks healthy to me" The boys father said. This child is still in diapers! He started smoking when he was 18 months old. Not to mention his habit is costing his parents £3.78 a day. He seems like such a smart little boy to have wasted his skills on learning how to smoke. Sadly there is no child services in his country, to help him out from his smoking habit. What do you think about this, I would love to read your thoughts on this!

Here is the video I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffq0cn-nnLw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment