Thursday, May 27, 2010

MAN SHOCKS ALL





Now I know most of you who read this will be shocked, as was I. Its hard to believe that something so small on your face could be this strong. I don't even want to think of what could happen if they didn't hold up to the task? You are probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well, I'm talking about eyelids. There was a contest held in China over who has the strongest eyelids!! I must say, that I think this is crazy! Who would want to even try that to see if it would work? Well, Dong Changsheng has put people to Awe. He pulled a small plane with only his eyelids, which were held on to by 2 metal hooks with rope attached to the plane. He then pulled it 16 feet. Yet, imagine someone telling you after you just did it, that "it was nothing, watch this!" .... I would hate to be next. Until then...

1 comment: