Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ego being busted or for the good??


So, I have been reading alot of celebrity gossip. Thinking about how good Green Day is as a rock band. Knowing that they have won many grammys for alot of hit songs! There sense of style, always upholding there punk rock attire and showing others that its ok to be yourself and make it big. Has there ego been busted ? Is it to late to turn back for them? They have been said to be doing a broadway with there song 'AMERICAN IDIOT' . Many wonder though is it going to break them or make them? I think it will be hard to project a 'rock band' theme when they are doing something to make them seem more sensitive. Im not sure how they will survive this if they continue to go along with it. Of course though, they dont have much time left being that they are almost in there 40s.. Thinking that they are trying to still stay popular decide to try something different to attract a different crowd? Well I would like to hear your thoughts on this... Let me know what you think there doing? Until then......

2 comments:

  1. I honestly can't tell Green Day from any other "rock" or "alternative" band on the radio today...it all sounds the same to me...this is why i'm stuck in the 70's and 80's...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that some people would agree with you on that one! ;) I love to read what my readers are always thinking! Thanks for Posting!

    ReplyDelete